Monday, November 5, 2012

Money Monday: Theater for Cheap

I don't pay full price for anything if I can help it. And yet, I can't stop seeing live theater. Stellar acting performances and killer writing inspire me as an artist. And there's nothing like taking in a live performance with an audience...and occasionally crying my eyes out next to them.

Thank goodness for Goldstar! They offer discount tickets to live entertainment in cities all over, including theater, comedy, sports, music and even things like wine tastings, sushi making classes and harbor cruises. Most offers are half-price off!


Best of all, it's free to join. How much of a no-brainer is that? They often have tickets for big-time venues like The Greek Theatre and Cirque du Soleil, so you can save money and get inspired by the best.

Did I mention it's free to sign up? What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment